Discover how you can re-energize and rediscover your motivation to live, work and play better and happier with Lisa Weeks, Naturopathic Doctor and Maryanne Nicholls, Anxiety Therapist.
Beginning Wednesday evening, October 22nd, 2014 (from 6:30pm to 8:30pm) and running for 4 consecutive Wednesdays, join us to find out:
- What causes you stress physically, mentally and emotionally
- How stress in these areas impacts you
- What you can do about it.
Space is limited. Sign up today to secure your spot.
Dates: Wednesday Oct 22nd, Oct 29th, Nov 5th, Nov 12th, 2014 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Location: Gerrard St. East and Greenwood Ave., Toronto
Cost: $90 + HST for the 4-part series; OR $25 + HST for each individual workshop.
WEEK 1: Wed Oct 22nd: Introduction: The Effects of Stress
- How stress affects us mentally, physically, emotionally
- Ways to cope
- Stress assessments
WEEK 2: Wed Oct 29th: Breathe
- Acupuncture benefits and demonstration
- Benefits of meditation
- How to meditate and guided meditation
WEEK 3: Nov 5th: Detoxify
- Body scan
- Detoxify your thoughts and your body
- How toxins affect our hormones
WEEK 4: Nov 12th: Nourish
- Comfort food vs. Soul “food”
- Stress-busting foods: Healthy snacks and meals demo
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email Lisa at:
firstname.lastname@example.org ; 647-667-2209
See Maryanne’s website here: www.thejoyofliving.co