*NDs are no longer required to charge HST on Naturopathic visits.
HST still applies to supplement sales and lab tests
NATUROPATHIC FEES (as of Mar 1, 2021):
- Initial Consultation (Adults): 75 minutes $275
- Initial Consultation (Kids<12): 60 minutes $185
- Second Visit: 60 minutes $175
- Subsequent Visit: 60 minutes $175
- Subsequent Visit: 30 minutes $105
- Subsequent Visit: 15 minutes $60
NATUROPATHIC ACUPUNCTURE FEES:
Initial Consultation: 75 minutes $275
Sub. Acupuncture: 60 minutes $175
Sub. Acupuncture: 30 minutes $90
Online and Video Consults:
Dr. Lisa offers video (Zoom Health) and telephone consults at this time, along with in-person acupuncture appointments.
Forms of Payment
- Cheque – made payable to “Lisa Weeks”
- Email money transfer – sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card payment
OHIP & Health Insurance
Unfortunately, OHIP does not cover Naturopathic services, however many employee health insurance plans do. Please confirm with your plan for more information on coverage.
A missed appointment hurts three people – you, another patient who could have been treated during that time, and the Doctor. Should you not give at least 24-hrs notice of cancellation you will be invoiced for the full appointment fee.