Learn how you can re-energize and rediscover your motivation to live, work and play better and happier, with Lisa Weeks, Naturopathic Doctor and Maryanne Nicholls, Holistic Stress Coach and Psychotherapist.
Dates: Sunday January 11th and Sunday January 18th, 10:00am-2:00pm
Location: 98 Marlow Ave., Toronto
Cost: $90 + HST for both days; OR $50 + HST for each individual workshop. Space is limited: sign up early to secure your spot.
1. You can send an email transfer payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can pay online using paypal HERE. Scroll down and click on the “BUY NOW” button.
Sunday, January 11th 2015: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Introduction and outline of seminars
- Stress: Negative effects and how it manifests in your physical body and actions
- Sleep: importance, what controls it and what interferes with it
- Circadian rhythms
- How to get a good night’s rest using food, herbal tea, stress reduction
- How to be in a good place and not take issues to bed
- Dreams: The importance of REM sleep and what happens when we don’t get it
- The essential nature of movement
- Movement and emotional health
- The physical benefits of exercise
- How much, how often, how intense?
- How to start exercising today
Sunday, January 18th, 2015: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Negative effects of technology
- How to tune out/relax with and without technology (issues and benefits)
- Mindfulness techniques
- How to “change the figure-ground” (perception/reality) by Tapping
- Relationship with Nature (the wheels of directions, elements, worlds, qualities, human balance)
- Birth totem animals
- What feeds your soul – what grows corn?
- How to connect with yourself and listen to your body
- Self care demonstrations
- Final review and feedback
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email Lisa at:
email@example.com ; 647-667-2209