1. Pre-Made Meal Plans: “Just get me started.”
- Includes: one week-long diet-specific meal plan + recipes + complete itemized grocery list
- Meal plan options include: Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, anti-inflammatory, anti-candida, thyroid health, leaky gut, prenatal
- Cost: $19.99 + HST for a week-long plan
Note: Once you click on the “Buy Now” button, you can scroll down the PayPal page to pay by credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
2. Personalized Meal Plans: “Give me something specially designed to suit my needs.”
- Includes: customized meal plan + recipes + complete itemized grocery list.
- Plans will take into account you/your family members’ food sensitivities/allergies, preferences, dietary restrictions, etc..
- Can include any combination of gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, thyroid health diet, hormone balancing diet, candida-diet, anti-inflammatory diet or other restrictions to fit your needs.
- Upon signing up, you will be emailed a questionnaire to determine to your specific dietary restrictions.
- Package fees available for 1, 3 and 6 months. You will be emailed 2 weeks worth of recipes/month. Prices below do not include HST (which will be added once you check out).
- 1-month plan: one-time fee of $29.99
- 3-month plan: $74.97 (works out to just $24.99/month!)
- 6-month plan: $119.94 (works out to just $19.99/month!)
3. Limited-Time Offer: 5-Day Bring-A-Nourishing-Lunch-to-Work Program
- Stuck in a rut, eating the same old boring lunch every day?
- Spending way too much money eating out, not ever really enjoying what you are having?
- Crashing at 3pm because you haven’t nourished yourself with the right foods?
Then, this program is for you! Cost is only $9.99 + tax (less than the cost of eating out for 1 lunch!).
- All recipes:
- take less than 20 minutes to prepare
- are sugar-free and gluten-free
- make 2 servings so you can have leftovers
- These lunches:
- will boost your energy, preventing that 3pm slump!
- save you money by not eating out
- save your waistline by eating for health
BONUS: 5 Easy, Tasty and Healthy Snack Recipes
Start your autumn off on the right foot!
4. Sample Recipe
Want to try a recipe out? Make these Grilled Portobello Mushroom Pizzas (with goat’s cheese and chicken) for a nice gluten-free dinner or lunch! If you want to make it vegetarian, just omit the chicken. Enjoy!